Sublimation ink for Epson i3200 suitable for which print heads?
For Epson i3200-a1, 4720, 5113, DX7, DX6, DX5, DX4, xp600, TX800, etc. print heads.
Sublimation ink is suitable for printer brands:
Atexco, Hanglory, Homer, Efi, Liyu, JHF, Flora, etc.
Skycolor, Fedar, Xkeda, Grando, Eric, Keundo, Human, etc.
SUPERINKS can offer colors for sublimation ink as follows:
- Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow,
- Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, Light Light Black,
- Fluorescent yellow, Fluorescent red,
- Clean liquid.
This sublimation ink for Epson has features as follows:
- SUPERINKS sublimation ink’s black ink is ultra-high concentration without a color cast, CMY, and other colors bright and saturated.
- No ink flying, no ink bleeding, sharpness, and no mutual penetration.
- Stable formula, particles smaller than 0.3 μm, very smooth, friendly to the print head.
- Smoke-free formula, high transfer rate, environmental protection, and economy.
- Long shelf life, 12 months in bottle, and longer in the bag.
- Good resistance to dry and wet rubbing and good light resistance.
- According to the SGS report, the ink does not contain harmful materials and is environmentally friendly and harmless.
- Textile as: polyester cloth, nylon cloth;
- Hard media such as: glass, crystal, ceramic, metal, wood, etc.
Fabric printing (clothing, shoes, hats, curtains, ties, bags, umbrellas, clothing accessories, webbing), making personalized cups, cutlery, kettles, pen cases, personalized photo albums, etc.
This sublimation ink printing condition:
Temperature: 20-30℃. If beyond the temperature range, please use a heater or air conditioner.
This sublimation ink package:
- Drum/Bottle pack in 25 KG,
- Drum/Bottle pack in 20 KG,
- Drum/Bottle pack in 5 KG,
- Drum/Bottle pack in 1 KG,
- A customized package is available
SUPERINKS sublimation ink working process:
- Method 1: Printing on heat transfer paper. Heat press to transfer the pattern from paper to polyester cloth.
- Method 2: Sizing the polyester cloth. Dry the cloth. Direct printing on the cloth.
Precautions for the use of sublimation ink:
- It is only suitable for fabrics with more than 80% chemical fiber.
- Pay attention to the shelf life of the ink before use. The expired ink is likely to precipitate and block the print head.
- Dye sublimation ink is colored by heating, and the color before heating is not bright.
- The temperature, pressure, and duration of the use process, as well as the fabric, will affect the vividness and colorfastness of the color.
- The ink colors of different manufacturers will be different. If the color requirements are strict, an ICC curve is required.
Instructions for use of digital printing inks:
- Shake the ink well before putting it on the machine; It will be best if you can use it up within 1 week after opening.
- Before using our products for the first time, please empty the ink cartridges, ink circuits, and dampers. If possible, please clean the ink circuit system and replace it with a new damper.
- It’s very important to make an ICC profile to get brilliant colors if need makes an ICC profile, contact us, we will help.
Transport and storage conditions:
- Avoid direct light, and storage temperature at 15-30℃; after opening the seal of the package, please avoid dust and other sundries going into ink composition.
- The goods are identified as Non-dangerous goods in accordance with IMO, RID/ADR, IMDG, ICAO, IATA.
- MSDS available.
Composition classification of fabrics and suitable digital printing solutions：
- Plant fiber: cotton, linen, etc.
Suitable for: DTF pigment ink printing, DTG pigment ink printing, reactive ink printing.
- Chemical fiber: Polyester etc.
Suitable for: Sublimation ink printing, disperse ink printing
- Silk: Mulberry silk, tussah silk, rayon, synthetic filament, etc.
Suitable for: reactive ink printing.
- Animal hair fiber: Mink fur, wool, rabbit fur, camel fur, etc.
Suitable for: Reactive ink printing, Acid ink printing.