The SUPERINKS dye sublimation ink used on which print heads?
- KJ4B-QA normal speed 600DPI,
- KJ4B-YH high speed 600 DPI,
- KJ4B-1200-high resolution 1200dpi,
- KJ4B-0300- double color head 300 DPI.
The SUPERINKS dye sublimation ink used on which printer brands?
- Dilli, DGI, etc.
- Atexco, Hanglory, Homer, Efi, Liyu, JHF, Flora, etc.
- Xkeda, Fedar, kycolor, Grando, Human, etc.
The features for the dye sublimation ink for Kyocera：
- High color saturation, wide gamut, brilliant colors,
- No ink flying, No ink bleeding, sharp pictures,
- While heat transfer colors from paper to textile, the colors transfer rate is high,
- The quality and color of different batches are unchanged，
- Low vapor emission, environment-friendly,
- Nanotechnology, super fluidity, low sedimentation rate prevents nozzle clogging,
- Good resistance to dry/wet rubbing, high light fastness,
- If the sealed bag packing, the expiry date can be 24 months，
- Competitive prices.
What colors do we have for this dye sublimation ink?
Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta,
SUPERINKS’ sublimation ink applicable materials:
Textile as: polyester cloth, nylon cloth;
Hard media like glass, crystal, ceramic, metal, wood, etc.
The printing condition:
- Temperature: 20-30℃. If beyond the temperature range, please use a heater or air conditioner.
- Humidity: 40-60%.
- Store temperature 15-30℃.
What kind of package we can offer?
- Drum/Bottle pack in 25L,
- Drum/Bottle pack in 20L,
- Drum/Bottle pack in 5L,
- Bag pack in 2L,
- Drum/Bottle pack in 1L,
- Bag pack in 1L.
Manual for the use of sublimation ink:
- It is only suitable for fabrics with more than 80% chemical fiber.
- Pay attention to the shelf life of the ink before use. The expired ink is likely to precipitate and block the print head.
- Dye sublimation ink is colored by heating, and the color before heating is not bright.
- The temperature, pressure, and duration of the use process, as well as the fabric, will affect the vividness and colorfastness of the color.
- The ink colors of different manufacturers will be different. If the color requirements are strict, an ICC curve is required.
These sublimation ink for Kyocera related products:
- Sublimation ink for Epson i3200,
- Sublimation ink for Epson desktop,
- Sublimation ink for Japanese printer.