Epson T3200 and Ricoh G6 have started fierce competition in the market, but how do we look at the advantages and disadvantages objectively.
- Epson T3200 supports 4 colors, 2 colors, can be spliced, 4.8-5PL. Compared with Rioch G6, it can be configured with fewer printheads under the condition of colors and white high-speed printing.
- Epson T3200 price is good, the price is about RMB 13000 (USD 1890 ), currently there are only about 7-10 printer factories (Flora, Docan, GZ, JHF, Liyu, Kingt, etc) authorized by Epson T3200.
- Epson T3200’s jetting power is not as strong as Ricoh G5/6, so the printing accuracy is relatively low.
- Compared with Ricoh G6, the color of the picture printed by Epson T3200 is lighter, so need more pass.
One head with 4 colors needs 6 pass, and 1 head with 2 colors needs 8 pass.
One head with 4 colors (1 printhead), 6pass printing speed is about 16 square meters/h, 1 head with 2 colors (2 printheads) print speed is about 24 square meters/h.
- Epson T3200 prints solid color and 100% C, M, Y, K is flawed, and there is some gap compared with G6 now.
- The Epson T3200 motherboard has some BUG current, but I think as the T3200 more and more popular, there will be a better matching motherboard.
- Epson T3200 has high requirements for UV ink, and it is not easy to match ink.