Sol ink suitable for which print heads?
- For Starfire 1024 10PL-25PL, etc.
- For Seiko 508 12PL, Alpha 1024 25PL, etc.
The sol ink is suitable for which printer brands?
- Gongzheng, Witcolor, Flora, etc.
- FY-Union, Phaeton, Galaxy, Challenger, Infinity, Ico-tec, etc.
The sol ink’s Outdoor life:
We have two options for customers:
- Outdoor durability 8-10 months,
- Outdoor durability 24 months.
The Starfire print head ink’s colors:
- Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow,
- light cyan, light magenta,
- Clean liquid.
The sol ink’s odor level:
SUPERINKS sol ink has features:
- Fluent, extended print head lifetime;
- Always stable quality;
- One ink is compatible with different heads;
- Bright color;
- Wide gamut, excellent picture gradual change;
- Longer outdoor life;
- Less smell, more eco-friendly;
- Better raw material;
- Perfect match high-speed printing.
SUPERINKS sol ink applications:
Print on canvas for outdoor banners for roadside advertising, shop sign, shop promotion, etc.
SUPERINKS sol ink’s printing condition:
- Temperature: 20-30℃. If beyond the temperature range, please use a heater or air conditioning;
- Humidity: 40-60%;
- If you want to speed up the dry speed, please use the printer’s heater or external heater.
SUPERINKS sol ink’s package:
- 5L bottle;
- If need customized packaging, we can discuss it.
- Store temperature: 15-30℃;
- Expire time: 12 months ( if stored on 18-25 ℃, maybe more than this time);
- After the seal film is opened, please make sure to keep the bottle covered, to avoid dust and humidity to change the ink components.
Manual for the sol ink:
- Shake the ink well before putting it on the machine; It will be best if you can use it up within 1 week after opening;
- Before using our products for the first time, please empty the ink cartridges, ink circuits, and dampers. If possible, please clean the ink circuit system and replace it with a new damper;
- It’s very important to make an ICC profile to get brilliant colors, if need to make an ICC profile, contact us, we will help.
- Eco solvent ink for Starfire and Seiko alpha,
- Eco solvent ink for Konica 512i,
- Sol ink for Konica 512i,