What information we need pay attention to while change a new ink
Please follow the manual step by step while you want changing a new ink.
1. Before changing, while the old ink is still on the printer, print a nozzle check picture, and a piece of picture. These are used to compare.
2. Empty the old ink.
3. Clean the ink channel with professional cleaning solution. The above 2 steps is to make sure that never mix two different inks, even ink for one head from different supplier.
4. Please noted that do not make the second contamination to ink when load ink.
5. Suck ink to pipelines, degassing the pipelines, clean the head with Non-woven fabric.
6. Start print. If not good, make some adjust to improve.
7. Print nozzle check picture, and another compare picture. Then you can compare the old ink and the new ink.
8. Print some jobs to run out the mix inks that remain in the pipes or print heads.
9. Pay attention to the new inks, print nozzle check every day while start work and before stop work. Compare the old ink, and new ink’s first and the last printed nozzle check and compare picture.
While changing a new ink, we wish that the ink can be better than the old one, so we need compare.
Not only compare nozzle check and picture, we may still compare “print head life time”, “frequency of clean performance”, “customer feedback”, “colors performance” etc.