Instructions for install Epson print heads
At present, Epson head are widely used in various eco solvent printers, and the impact of the print head on the eco solvent printers is quite large. It is necessary to pay attention to the installation of eco solvent printers to replace the piezoelectric print head and new print head.
Instructions for Epson head eco solvent printer:
1. It is very important to install the Epson head printer. The main reason is that the head is relatively expensive, the head is relatively delicate, and the installation error may greatly affect the normal printing state of the piezoelectric head. In other words, a slight accident will cause damage to your head. Therefore, it is necessary to talk about the precautions for Eco solvent printers print head. Be sure to follow the instructions to avoid unnecessary damage to the head due to improper operation.
2. Before installing the piezoelectric head, first ensure that the machine is in normal motion, the ground wire of the machine is connected very well, the voltage on the car board is normal, and the voltage supplied by the head is normal. The easiest way is to use a multimeter to measure the static electricity on the machine, the voltage of the car board, and the power supply voltage of the head. The power supply voltage of the Epson DX5 head is 42V DC.
3. Using software to test all aspects of the machine movements, and make sure it is normal, the raster reading is normal, the indicator light is normal. Before installation, the installer’s hands should touch the conductive body to discharge the hands. The operator’s hands should not have sweat or moisture, because once you touching the head line plug, if the head is inserted, it may cause the head to be short-circuited. Also, don’t wear plastic cloth, that is easy to get static electricity. It is best to have an electrostatic ring in your hands if conditions permit. Always turn off the power and unplug the power cord during installation.
4. Normally, there is no less than two head data plug-in on one general head. Check whether the thread of the plug-in has a raised stitch, whether it is flat. It is better to use a new plug-in cable. Plug the plug-in on the head and insert it firmly without any tilt. The end of the head line is generally divided into two sides, one side needs to contact with the circuit, the other side needs not in contact with the circuit, make sure the direction is not wrong. After inserting it, it’s better to checked several times to confirm that there is no problem. And then installing the head on the cartridge frame.
5. Instruction of connect the head line to car board: first of all, make sure there is no electricity to operate. No mistake position, be clear about the corresponding position of the line from the head. If there is hesitant or not sure, don’t try. You can consult the supplier to ask for the correct cable position. If you don’t have experience to uninstall and install, take a photo before changing and mark each line separately. Because the consequences will be very serious, once you connect in wrong place, the print head probably being damaged.
6. Confirm once again and again after install, then open the power. Before start the print head, pump up the ink to heads. And then check if the head sprays works, normally, spray works, print heads works.
7. The installation of the head must be careful, the work before installation can not be less, and must be clearly organized.
8. It is also important to check whether the head is a new head before installing.
9. When inserting the ink bag, do not let the ink drip onto the data line. Because the ink flows down the data line, it will enter the circuit directly and then may cause the short circuit to directly burn the head.
10. Choose qualified ink and maintain the head usually to extend the lifetime of print head.